The Mariposa County Emergency Medical Care Committee (EMCC) was established to provide information, evaluation and recommendations to the Board of Supervisors and other agencies on all matters pertaining to emergency medical care in Mariposa County. The Committee shall, at least annually, submit a report to the Board of Supervisors.
Members are appointed by the Mariposa County Board of Supervisors from the following categories:
Public Agency Representation:
- Sheriff’s Department
- California Highway Patrol
- Cal Fire
- Health Department
- County Fire Deparetment
- Community Physician
- Contracted Ambulance Provider
- MICN Base Station Liaision
- Citizen from South County
- Representative of Northside Ambulance Association
The meetings are typically held the first Thursday of the even numbered months.