Requirements to attend MICN Class:
- Must have one (1) year experience as an RN.
- Must have six (6) months experience in critical care or emergency department nursing.
(See Policy 261.00, MICN Authorization/Re-Authorization)
Any questions, call (209) 529-5085.
Please be advised:
- Cost: $165.00, (we will contact you when it is time to pay)
- Location - In person at Emanuel Medical Center, Conference Room "C" WE WILL EMAIL YOU TO CONFIRM YOU QUALIFY 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO THE CLASS. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE AN EMAIL FROM US, CALL US!!! If we do not hear from you or reach you, you will not be able to attend the class.
- Class starts promptly at 8:30am.
|Event Date||10-20-2021 8:30 am|
|Event End Date||10-21-2021 4:30 pm|
|Cut off date||10-06-2021 4:00 pm|
|Location||Emanuel Medical Center, Conference Room C|