System Status Management
The System Status Management committee is a Stanislaus County specific committee.
Membership, with voting authority, is comprized of the following:
- Management from each ALS provider
- Stanislaus County Fire Chiefs
Adhoc members of the System Status Management committee are:
- Mountain Valley EMS Agency
The committee is tasked with:
- development and maintenance of the Stanislaus County System Status Plan
- coordination amongst providers for the provision of emergency medical services
- addressing issues that effect the EMS system as they arise
The System Status Meetings are typically held on the second Thursday of each month beginning at 830. Meetings may be rescheduled if scheduling conflicts occur.